Saturday, December 19, 2009

20 dec...

today i will handle the 2nd project at carefour blackcurrant when i reach there is very easy i just register my name but the only problem is i dont know where they put those thing haiz..sad sad sad!i call my sv but he off his phone really baga la !i go bola there and 88 lo..after around 1pm i go down again and decide to ask the guard whether she know or not..baga she really know.then i meet 2 new friend name dr shiroka and wai yan..they quiet nice la

then around 5pm i when for my lunch with them go oasis...i eat fried rice again and i terlanggar kerusi almost drop down....hehe psps..then pui tat guy go find his bear..baga la he. so tired..then i meet my bp friend...


around 7pm ainee come and visit me and chat chat chat..huh and i ask her to take care my mp3..then chat chat chat lo
then i continue my work....so senang and free cause is not like jusco so straight la hehe

then 9.15pm go back..i go upstraight and find them loo...take my mp3 and chat with them and ana told me that i wear like that so nice like a ladies..XQ come on la im ladies ok!just sometime a bit chou lou only hehe..baga la..then kak amy also canot reorganise me ed hehe...then i help them close shop..
i finish already i thought have to wait A

but i saw ana go alone so i just follow her..yuen lai ainee boy friend come already dont know why i got a feeling..i also cannot describe what kind of feeling is that i just feel guai guai maybe i thought that she got bf already will push friend away but i didnt think la,,,just wish her bf will really saw what A has do to him..
then i continue my walk to bus stop..and take bus...

No comments:

Post a Comment