Tuesday, December 22, 2009

late...

its alreay 2.38am,this three days i also ot untill 5am..so tired i think i really cannot tahan already today..huhu..really got a bit regret take this job..damn tired so now thinking how much auntie will pay me???at least rm150 la...so tired leh


erm,,yesterday i work 6.30pm.so ainee havent go back i told her that carefour will pay me double for this friday,then she like start to angry me already...and ask me just go there no need at here..that time i really feel sad  actually  i just tell her like that, and i never say i dont want work bp,since i already promise bp 1st i just work there la!huh..

ana still didnt talk with bp shop staff,erm...with her attitude i dont think easy la..hehe..i also seldom go down already cause lazy...and no mood to go there toooooo..haiz so sien la work untill myself want vomit blood already,,but money neh..........

lol..so boring about now life la. i miss secondary life soooo  much la

oh god today that stupid bus so slow make me wait untill now headache already..haiz....sleep la!
nite yin mee

No comments:

Post a Comment