Wednesday, December 23, 2009

im stupid..

today im really stupid,huh 6.45pm i reach my working place 7pm i only in...so i dont know whymy supervisorjust like no mood only,so i continue my work.......
erm..then beside shop punya friend come buy slippers so i thought can give discount la cause she is a quiet good person,after give already my supervisor start not shuang me la.huh..i also dont know mah she must tell but i also wrong la, i should't do that so i paid back that rm 3 la,she dont want i give her, then i go and leave the money there 
she shout at me and say is UP TO me! of cause im sad la,i call sc..luckly got her if not i maybe cry already,
huh...everytime also gaduh so sien already la, i know she bu shuang me la,and go back i thought i wan say sorry to her but...she just go away like that...big mistake? haiz...i just call her la,but in the phone she also just fu him me la,haiz..cry..........nvm la...just a small problem,i also work untill may or maybe will go early la, because i think no matter how long i stay here they just thought me as a doll, part time biasa la....
huh think positive la yin mee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and my auntie so bad la i ot 3days untill 5am,she tell me that the work not rush!baga

No comments:

Post a Comment